Followers

Saturday 26 June 2010

I am not impressed....

Amid the football fever and the excitement, there  is me. Unimpressed and down in the mouth. :(
I am not a spoilsport but I just can not see the point. The world has so many problems and I find that this football hysteria is promoting ethnicism and taking people's minds off the real issues. Do I think it is a diversion? Of course I do. Is being euphoric about a team of overpaid, overindulged, overgrown, spoilt adults ( who often act like kids) and their designer womenfolk going to earn me any goals with the One Who really matters???

Of course not. So forgive me if I can not cheer.:( But I feel already better for offloading. :) Alhamdulillah!!!






1 comment:

MoOn said...

you are completely right sister about being unimpressed.
The main problem in my opinion is that it takes people off crucial problems at the time being.I don't mind joining my husband sometimes but It shouldn't be the only focus on these days..
and the money that goes to them,,it is CRAZY....