Asalamu Alaykum :)
I was so excited and happy to receive my first award from Amira
Jazakillahu khair ♥
My Blogs have done so much for me with the permission of Allah(swt).
I have met some wonderful people. Is it not strange how we feel that we know each other through our posts?
When I have a good or a bad day I always look forward to take some time out either to write or visit your blogs where Inshallah I get a boost in Knowledge, Imaan, and Motivation. You all feel like an extended family to me.
Now the "Where I want to be in 10 years" question....
In ten years I hope to have...
1) Spent more time appreciating The Creation and getting to know my Creator better.
2) Increased my Islamic Knowledge and SHARED IT.
3) To actually start learning Arabic and stick with it ( a few failed attempts already)
4) To go for Hajj and Umrah with my family.
5) To see all my children grown up and settled.
6) To finally find some peace in this life
7) Prepare myself better for the Final Journey
8) Control my fears and phobias
9) Spread some as much comfort and happiness to those whose path I cross.
10) To Love and forgive everybody , including myself.
I'm supposed to award another 10 bloggers, I'll have to think about the rest but for now
I would like to award the following Bloggers (in no paticular order):
Once you receive this award, you can make a post answering the "where will you be in 10 years question" and award 10 other bloggers :)