Followers

Saturday 10 April 2010

My morning struggles.

Asalamu Alaykum :)

With the clocks recently  going forward,  it has been a struggle. The morning wake up call!
Alhamdulillah!
 Waking up,  just as when I think I have just falling asleep sometimes  is taking its toll.
The day is looming ahead, my head and limbs ache and I am weeping from tiredness.
And then I make ablution as best as I can, I offer my Fajr salaah , spend time remembering Allah (dhikr) and just after  sunrise I treat myself to a selection of my favourite teas :)
I am so grateful for my smaller  " luxuries" in life as well as my bigger blessings.  Water at the end of a tap, choice of teas and not to forget my must have??? cappuccino, time to contemplate, time to  organise my day  and of course time to organise my blogs... :)
Is not always easy but then  we have been told that Jannah is surrounded by difficulties.Insha Allah.  "We hear and we obey" and Allah only knows what is best for us as He has created us.

The Messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. (They say), "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)." (2:285)


Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula (Patron, Supporter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people. "(2:286)


Jazak Allah for reading. 

No comments: