Followers

Tuesday 27 April 2010

A beautiful Day!

 
I woke up early today, excited over all the things I get to do before the day ends.
My job is to choose.
Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or...
I can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.
Today I can grumble about my health or...
I can rejoice that I am alive.
Today I can mourn my lack of friends or I can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new relationships...
Today I can whine because I have to go to work or
I can shout for joy that I have a job to go to...
Today I can murmur dejectedly 
because I have to do housework or...
I can feel honoured because God has provided shelter for my mind, body and soul.
Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped.
And here I am, the sculptor who gets to do the shaping.
Today I am going to have a Beautiful Day...
Because I am blessed with so many
Gifts in my Life.



1 comment:

MoOn said...

Asalaam Alaykum sis,
First, thanks for passing by my blog, and adding me:)
..
alhamdulilah,a words can be said a million times a day,& its still feel not enough..we'r really blessed alhamdulilah...
xx